Manuel is definitely the office clown. Manuel is gifted with the ability to make anyone laugh so hard that tears begin to fall down his/her cheeks. Manuel can make you roll on your stomach faster than you can say schizophrenic.
But whereas Manuel is known for his horsing around, he is much more sought after for his being a great motivator. What is his secret for motivating others and himself? His collection of joke motivational posters. Yep, joke motivational posters practically cover every inch of his room. He even made them into bookmarks as giveaways to friends. Here are a few of the phrases on Manuel’s joke motivational posters:
• Relationships: Sure there are plenty of other fish in the sea. But you’re not anywhere near the sea. You’re in the desert. Alone.
• Cloning: Because you’re socially awkward.
• Wishes: When you wish upon a star your dreams can come true. Unless it’s really a meteorite hurtling to Earth that will destroy all life. Then you’re pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless its death by meteor.
• Remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else.
• Underachievement: The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawn mower.
• Incompetence: When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there’s no end to what you can’t do.
• Potential: Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.
• Adversity: That which doesn’t kill me postpones the inevitable.
• Perseverance: Do or do not. There is no try.
• Success: Sometimes being full of hot air is all you really need.
• Achievement: You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
• Irresponsibility: No single raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood.
• Blame: The secret to success is knowing who to blame for your failures.
• Change: When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.
• Cluelessness: There are no stupid questions. But there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.
• Compromise: Let’s agree to respect each other’s views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
• Despair: It’s always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
• Dysfunction: The only consistent feature of all your dissatisfying relationships is you.
• Indifference: It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn’t take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.
• Limitations: Until you spread your wings, you’ll have no idea how far you can walk.
• Church: Where to turn when Google can’t answer your questions.
• Church of God: There are some questions that can’t be answered by Google.
There you have it—a few examples of joke motivational posters, because getting motivated can be as simple as getting a good laugh much like being inspired by motivational quotes.
Discover Other Great Things on Our Website
- Quick access to the links mentioned in the article above and more!
- Need to get fired up try motivation quotes
- Glossary of motivation – what is inside?
- Can motivational thoughts help when motivation flies out the window?
- ALL our Motivation related articles