If you believe in astrology, then maybe you also believe in numerology – the science of numbers. You probably use it to determine if you and your current flame are compatible or to understand your relationships with people around you. Either way, you use numbers – commonly birthdates and give them meanings. This is what experts call numerology compatibility. Several online websites contain information regarding numerology compatibility – including interpretations, affinities and examples of its usage. Below is an overview of the meanings of numerology numbers. This is some interesting stuff, I hope your ready to learn.
• One – When we think of this number, we feel that something is standing alone. Usually, this feeling of singularity is part of the meaning of one as a numerology number. Its other definitions include power, control, dominance and skill.
• Two – Two means duo. It represents duality, perhaps in a situation or even in emotion. Two also symbolizes emotion, intuition, cooperation, diplomacy and secrecy.
• Three – In numerology, three reflects love and affection, family life, creation and expression. It also means an abundant relationship among family members or friends and is usually associated with celebration and happiness.
• Four – Four is generally a stable number corresponding to intellectual capability, logic and structure, discipline and endurance. However, there is a negative aspect to the discipline that it represents so depending on the individual’s personality, someone with this numerology number may find the discipline it brings as restrictive or dull.
• Five – Five requires freedom and goes beyond the restrictions imposed by four. Five represents changes that may be in the form of travel and new experiences. It is the fifth point of mysticism’s magical pentagram (with the other four representing the elements of fire, water, earth and air) reflecting an invisible pure energy that may become restlessly needing change.
• Six – As the number most associated with Venus, six claims beauty, peace and harmony. It further signifies rewards through hard work.
• Seven – Seven hints at a latent intellectual prowess that may lead to invention and encompasses culture, philosophy and responsibility.
• Eight – Eight is a series of changes and transformations. It communicates balance which may be between the material and spiritual world and a sense of strength and endurance.
• Nine – Some of the things represented by the nine are aggression, quarrels, enthusiasm, cleansing and reevaluation.
But how do we process numerology compatibility? If for instance a person was born on June 17, 1982, then we could turn this information into a series of numbers i.e. 6, 1, 7, 1, 9, 8, 2 and add them. We separate the sum, which is 34, and total them to get 7. If his partner’s numerology number is 9 then we can combine these two to understand that their numerology numbers state that he and his partner’s relationship will be one that may be quarrelsome but when managed and assessed well can give both of them the enthusiasm and responsibility that are necessary to create a good family or business relationship and lead to prosperity.
So for a fun exercise add up your birth date numbers. What number are you? Mine is 8.
Discover Other Great Things on Our Website
- Quick access to the links mentioned in the article above and more!
- How do you go about attracting mr prosperity?
- Rules of attraction how to attract abundance in your life
- ALL our Prosperity related articles