If you believe in astrology, then maybe you also believe in numerology – the science of numbers. You probably use it to determine if you and your current flame are compatible or to understand your relationships with people around you. Either way, you use numbers – commonly birthdates and give them meanings. This is what experts call numerology compatibility. Several online websites contain information regarding numerology compatibility – including interpretations, affinities and examples of its usage. Below is an overview of the meanings of numerology numbers. This is some interesting stuff, I hope your ready to learn.
• One – When we think of this number, we feel that something is standing alone. Usually, this feeling of singularity is part of the meaning of one as a numerology number. Its other definitions include power, control, dominance and skill.
• Two – Two means duo. It represents duality, perhaps in a situation or even in emotion. Two also symbolizes emotion, intuition, cooperation, diplomacy and secrecy.
• Three – In numerology, three reflects love and affection, family life, creation and expression. It also means an abundant relationship among family members or friends and is usually associated with celebration and happiness.
• Four – Four is generally a stable number corresponding to intellectual capability, logic and structure, discipline and endurance. However, there is a negative aspect to the discipline that it represents so depending on the individual’s personality, someone with this numerology number may find the discipline it brings as restrictive or dull.
• Five – Five requires freedom and goes beyond the restrictions imposed by four. Five represents changes that may be in the form of travel and new experiences. It is the fifth point of mysticism’s magical pentagram (with the other four representing the elements of fire, water, earth and air) reflecting an invisible pure energy that may become restlessly needing change.