Manuel is definitely the office clown. Manuel is gifted with the ability to make anyone laugh so hard that tears begin to fall down his/her cheeks. Manuel can make you roll on your stomach faster than you can say schizophrenic.
But whereas Manuel is known for his horsing around, he is much more sought after for his being a great motivator. What is his secret for motivating others and himself? His collection of joke motivational posters. Yep, joke motivational posters practically cover every inch of his room. He even made them into bookmarks as giveaways to friends. Here are a few of the phrases on Manuel’s joke motivational posters:
• Relationships: Sure there are plenty of other fish in the sea. But you’re not anywhere near the sea. You’re in the desert. Alone.
• Cloning: Because you’re socially awkward.
• Wishes: When you wish upon a star your dreams can come true. Unless it’s really a meteorite hurtling to Earth that will destroy all life. Then you’re pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless its death by meteor.
• Remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else.
• Underachievement: The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawn mower.
• Incompetence: When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there’s no end to what you can’t do.
• Potential: Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.
• Adversity: That which doesn’t kill me postpones the inevitable.
• Perseverance: Do or do not. There is no try.
• Success: Sometimes being full of hot air is all you really need.