Everyone anticipates blockbuster Saturday – especially when it is Ernie’s turn to pick the films. Ernie simply has the talent to choose not-so-ordinary-flicks and true to his description, he did not fail us when last Saturday he decided on The Secret as our movie for the night.
The Secret movie was so good that we had to watch it thrice in a row. But what is the film all about?
• The Secret movie is about an idea that has been circulating around the world for ages and this idea is the law of attraction. When the power of this law was discovered, people who were in authority tried to control it. But great and famous individuals got around such control through hiding this secret law of attraction in their masterpieces and in literature, which experts later unraveled.
• The Secret tells viewers, in detail, how to control the law of attraction in order to accumulate wealth, recover or prevent diseases and ultimately, become successful in life.
• The film also informs us of our power to create our reality by modifying our mindset. According to those who practice the law of attraction, when we have clear intentions coupled with consistent action geared toward these intentions, we are encouraged to achieve our SMART goals.
• All of us use the law of attraction on a daily basis but many times we do it without necessarily noticing that we are doing it. Our thinking and our beliefs attract certain things, either good or bad, to our lives. For example, when we truly believe that we will be given a particularly elusive research grant, our thoughts tend to influence our behavior and thus in the end we act in ways that are directed at our craving.
• If we want to get the life that we really yearn for, we can ask the universe for it and the universe will provide us with the answer, which is generally aligned with our yearnings.
• We should visualize whatever it is that we want and take to heart this vision for it to materialize in reality.
• All of these however would not happen unless we have gratitude. We should thank life and its co-conspirators for the things we have been given. A grateful soul with a grateful heart is always blessed with more.
Putting it simply, The Secret movie, which is now my favorite, tells us that the law of attraction can be summarized by Henry Ford’s words “whether you think you can or you can’t, either way you are right”.
Have you seen The Secret? Have you discovered the secret the movie offers?
Discover Other Great Things on Our Website
- Quick access to the links mentioned in the article above and more!
- Rules of attraction – how to attract abundance in your life
- What are SMART goals?
- ALL our Power of Subconscious Mind related articles
- Life improvement – how do you renovate your life?